Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Megan & Coady Engaged | Tomah, WI Photographer

We have the pleasure of shooting Megan & Coady's wedding this fall.  I love when you book an engagement session with your wedding because it gives us a chance to work with you prior to the big day.  Let's face it - almost everyone is nervous on their wedding day - and having a photographer follow you all around can make it more nerve-racking.  SOOO, this gives us a chance to work together.  You get to learn that I do not know my right from my left and it's better if I just point to where I want you to move.  I get to figure out what I need to say to make you smile naturally and avoid the fake smiles. By the time I show up at your wedding - we know each other outside of just meeting and discussing wedding details and it makes the day go much smoother!







No comments:

Post a Comment