Thursday, June 21, 2012

Website | Tomah, WI Photographer

It's been a long time coming ... We've been in the photography business for a little over two years and I've spent the last two years complaining about our website.  Branding is so important no matter what business you are in and customers want a crisp, clean place to go to when they are looking to hire you.  They want to be able to find what they are looking for with minimal hassle.  Today I am happy to announce that Pichette Photography has an awesome, crisp, clean, minimal hassle website! 

Some of the features ... if you're on the flash site, every image has it's own color scheme so the website flows beautifully.  We've added an information section that holds the key to all the pricing on our sessions, cake smashes, seniors, and weddings.  The galleries are divided up into different mini galleries - this way if you are looking for our senior samples - you don't have to scroll through hundreds of pictures to find our seniors ... you simply go to the senior gallery.   One click and you can get to our proofing site, our blog, and our Facebook page.  And the best feature - our calendar!  There's no way for me to divide the calendar up into times available - but at least you know when we're completely booked and there is no way of getting an appointment.  I'll do my best to keep it updated! :)  AND - we finally have a mobile site.  Works great with any phone.  I'm an iPhone user and a lot of websites don't work with iPhone - so that was one of my goals.


I've enjoyed my couple of weeks off - but now it's time to get back to work.  Family shoot this evening, cute adorable little girls tomorrow, and a double event weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment