Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Sneak Peek | Tomah, WI Photographer

Here's a few sneak peeks for last week's clients.  1st - Colton.  This little guy was ready to go, go, go and those blue eyes are so gorgeous!  2nd - Charlotte, a.k.a. Lottie.  Rainbow cake smash - need I say more.  Super bright and super fun!  3rd - Blaise.  Little Blaise was one of the 1st newborns I shot in the studio - I can't BELIEVE how big he is.  4th - Andrea & Trenton engaged.  This couple was so fun to work with.  They were up for anything!  5th - Cole & Taylor and baby Ayden.  They are an adorable new little family!  And last, but certainly not least, Paxton.  He was not happy with my presence - until I brought out the big trucks that made noise.  By the end of the shoot, we were buds!  In the picture - he's telling me ALL about his trip to the zoo and the animals there.







No comments:

Post a Comment