Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Years | Tomah, WI Photographer

We made it!  05-11-2002 to 05-11-2012!  TEN YEARS!!! :)  It seemed like it would be forever before I could say ... I have been married 10 years ... or I'm the mother of an almost 8 year old AND an almost 6 year old .... but, we made it!! :)  I even got my wedding ring all nice and sparkly.  It's amazing the stories a wedding ring can tell ... for instance, the jeweler asked me if I had painted something red.  YES! 5 years ago when we bought our house I painted the kitchen red.  You could see the grooves from where I always got my ring stuck in Tatum's crib.  You can see the permanent indent on my finger when I took my ring off for the week I was having it cleaned.  If you would have looked quickly - you could also seen where my finger was turning blue from the lack of circulation while I was trying to get it back on!  TEN awesome years = THOUSANDS of awesome memories!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment