Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rayna 1yr | Tomah, WI Photographer

Rayna has come to visit me on several occasions with her family - and every time, I get a few more smiles out of her!  I love when babies start turning into kids and just realize I'm part of their life.  It feels awesome!  Rayna's mom is expecting a new little one this winter - so we'll be getting to see Rayna even more!

We tried a cake smash, but Rayna wasn't having it.  She DID NOT want that cake near her and she definitely didn't want to get messy.  Cake smashing is all about reactions - and every child will be different.  I love that she owned that cake smash and her mom and dad will remember it forever, even if it didn't go perfectly!

AND - if you're interested in getting some awesome tutus - Rayna's mom makes them all and has a store of her own.  Check out Baby Bird Boutique on facebook.  The tutus are big and full (just like I LOVE them) and they're awesome quality!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment