Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cutest Kids Sessions | Tomah, WI Photographer

Two more posts - and I think we're caught up on our February sessions :)  Did I mention we had a LOT of February sessions?!?

Miss Lillyana - 4m - You may remember Ms Lilly from her pumpkin session this fall.  Here momma has some awesome ideas and I love seeing what she is going to come up with next.  The 2nd picture of Ms Lilly is a piece we actually have here in the studio! :)

Mr Harrison - 7yr - His dad actually brought in his motorbike, which I thought was super cool!

Miss Michaela - 15yr - Once again - it was super creative!  Most older kids came and posed - so I love the idea!!

Mr Paul - 4yr - Paul is in my daughter's class and he is the shyest kid I have ever met.  I was soooo excited when I got a smile out of him. :)

Miss Addison - 2yr - This little one was full of giggles and grins and are we done yets! :)  She was hilarious and we had a good time.  I love the one with her glasses on upside down - the girl has style! :)

Mr Karter - 9m - His blue eyes speak for themselves!!  I have a cake smash scheduled with him next week and I cannot wait!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment