Monday, January 9, 2012

Desconectarse | Tomah, WI Photographer

Now that I have not committed myself to a daily blog, I tend to forget to shoot!  AGH!!!  I went to grab my camera today and it was DEAD - so dead, the light wouldn't even come on to inform me of a low battery.  This is what my world has come to.  I did pick up the camera last week for a business client - and the rest of the week, I spent working around the house!

Desconectarse is exactly the perfect descriptive word for what I've been doing lately!  The meaning of the word:  "To let go of the things that are inhibiting you from being who you should be!"  I've been doing this in my in business, personally, and spiritually.  I still have a long ways to go - but it's a start.  A fresh start!

Fresh starts always start better on bright sunshiney days!  Mr. Owl, who lives in my kitchen window, says today is a bright sunshiney day!


No comments:

Post a Comment