Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 262 | sharpie

a) if you knew how controlling i am about my pens - you would understand why i have chosen this picture for my picture of the day. i am a complete obsessive nut when it comes to handwriting and there are only so many pens i will use to write with - this beauitmous sharpie being one of them. yes, i know - crazy!

b) i am fresh out of ideas and need to re-(something). revamp? refresh? re-something! i need TWO photos of interest for class and suddenly i have no interest - or nothing spectacular - so ideas are welcomed! :) one has to be in the infant field - and one just has to strike me as interesting.

c) yes, i did stop motion - something i learned in class. so even though it just looks like my amazing sharpie - it was moving in front of my camera ;) so technically i learned something this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pens!!!!!!! :) I'm very possessive of them too :)

    Btw, love the pic too! Great imagination ;)

    ReplyDelete