Monday, April 26, 2010

day 85 | croup

i have been up since 2am and it has been a loooooooonnnnnnnnng day in every sense. tatum has decided to get tegan's cold and was up all night with a barky cough. between coughing, crying, and screaming that spongebob does not run continuously for 24 hours a day - i am about to fall on my face. me + no sleep = disaster! after a trip to urgent care this evening, she has croup and is back on nebs for the time being. hopefully it will bea short course and life will be good again by the weekend!

yes, my photos of the day are lacking - but tomorrow i will actually venture out of my house. slice of chicago is calling my name as is a friendly game of nerts. friendly as in - i will probably have dna under my fingernails by the end of the night ;)

i did get this photo of the day edited this morning from yesterday's session. prom -i can't believe it's already that time of year again! my how the year has flown by. and i just realized that day 100 of my blog will be my anniversary - nothing like putting the pressure on for a good picture of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that game nerds and I agree ... a little blood is necessary when you play. :)

    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete