Sunday, April 11, 2010

day 70 | best studio photo girl

tonight i was nominated "best studio photo girl" by my favorite son. he has decided that since we have people constantly coming in and out of our house, it has to be true. ah - how i enjoy the days where my son still thinks that i am smarter than him and loves me unconditionally.

had two photo sessions today - both were a lot of fun! i love doing the twenty minute photo sessions, but i must admit i am really looking forward to my senior session next weekend. getting outside and getting some fresh air while putting the new camera to the test should be a blast! i am also excited for the baby that is coming tomorrow!

there were a few pictures to choose from today - but, today's picture of the day comes courtesy of my talented brother-in-law cade. yes, he can start alcohol on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment