Tuesday, March 30, 2010

day 58 | memorial 2010

tonight i attended my 30th memorial. that's 30 years of wondering whether or not i was going to spill the wine. 30 years of trying not to spill the bread. 30 years. memorial 2010. it always fills me with happiness when i think of the millions of witnesses around the globe doing the exact same thing at the exact same time (with small time differences of course). plus it warms my heart to know that there are a lot who are afraid of spilling the wine. ;)

what an honor to be in attendance and show appreciate for all that jesus did on our behalf and the provisions that were made for us to be forgiven our sins. sometimes it's easy to forget what our priorities are (for me specifically) and i just need a reminder!

today i wore the kids out by letting them run at the park and play outside here at home. just like every other year at memorial time, i had to take their picture together (thus, the picture of the day)! they were perfect at the memorial - i couldn't have been prouder.

30 years of memorial also marks my 15th year of going to culver's afterwards. mmmmm - grilled cheese & ice cream! it's so funny how traditions start. i remember going and doing the exact same thing with my friends back in viroqua. the tradition continues, as this year we went with tyson's family & some friends.

now, it is WAY past my bedtime and i am headed there. i am SUPER stoked to do my first newborn tomorrow - a little girl. can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment